(Systems Modeling Language)
This training course is an addition to Systems Engineering Training offering a thorough and practical source for modeling systems with SysML.
Today, perhaps SysML is best recognized as an enabling technology for Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE).
Benefits of SysML include:
- Improved communications
- Assists in managing complex system development
- Separation of concerns
- Hierarchical modeling
- Other life cycle support (such as training)
- Improved design quality
- Reduced errors and ambiguity
- More complete representation
- Support incremental development and evolutionary acquisition.
- Overview of Systems Engineering (SE)
- What is Model-based systems engineering (MBSE)?
- Overview of UML and SysML
- Overview of System Modeling with SysML
- The Structure of an element or system
- SysML Diagram Techniques
- SysML Modeling Elements
- SysML Diagram Taxonomy
- Working with SysML
Need help ? Ask a question. Call us today at +1 (972) 665-9786 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org