SysML Training Crash Course
(Systems Modeling Language)
SysML Training Crash Course includes the notions, specifications, techniques, and standards associated with Systems Modeling Language (SysML). This training course helps you learn to successfully provide requirements to design the embedded software that fit the system qualifications using UML 2 and SysML.
SysML Training Crash Course is a comprehensive 4-day training bootcamp. It provides the skills and knowledge to work with MBSE approach and SysML (Systems Modeling Language) diagrams Participants will learn how to work with modern systems engineering approach to create ConOps, Use Cases, Requirements, System Architecture and Design, Verification and Validation, and simulation.
- Overview of Modern Systems Engineering with MBSE and SysML
- Language Architecture
- Language Formalism
- Gathering Requirements and Translating Them into System Specifications
- Profiles & Model Libraries
- Transforming System Specifications into Design Level Components
- SysML Training Crash Course Hands-on Activities
Need help ? Ask a question. Call us today at +1 (972) 665-9786 or send us an email at email@example.com