Systems Modeling Language/Model-Based Systems Engineering (SysML/MBSE) Course for Government Engineers provides a broad overview of systems engineering frameworks, model-based engineering processes, best practices, tools and techniques, and protocols.
You will be learning
- Learn how Apply MBSE/SysML to complex systems and SoS to make meaningful contributions
- Analyze and create SysML diagrams for complex systems.
- Analyze and construct SysML models with MBSE/SysML for government frameworks.
Who should attend?
Government software and systems engineering professionals should attend.
- MBSE – Model-Based Systems Engineering
- SysML – Systems Modeling Language
- Packages – Modeling Language
- Models – MBSE/SYSML
- Workshops and
Learn more about course materials, tools and guides for courses, exercises, workshops, and resources.